Want to vent about a bad date?
Jen launched Bad Online Dates, as a follow up to her humorous book, “Don’t Use My Sweater Like a Towel”. Bad Online Dates provides dating support and encouragement to singles who are trying to navigate the daunting dating world in this new day and age of dating.
Jen recently launched Dress for the Date, which gives single men and women a unique perspective on what to wear out on a date, which let’s face it, can make or break a date when you know nothing about the person!
Jen has been featured on KIIS FM with Ryan Seacrest, How About We, Elvis Duran’s Morning Show, and PR Web.
Jen gives you the best dating tips for handling a bad date:
- First Jen tells what’s considered a Bad Date
- 5 Dating Tips on How To Handle a Bad Date:
1) The Initial Phone Conversation Should Be a Screener
2) Be Polite & Get Out!
3) What to do if he’s on the phone a lot
4) What to do if his behavior is inappropriate
5) What to do if he picks a fight with another guy
- Jen tells us her funniest Bad Date story
Watch Now and find out the best tips for handling a bad date from Jen!
Watch the Single in Stilettos Shows on YouTube