Show #85: My guest on the show is Abiola Abrams, Passionate Living Coach & Author of AbiolaTV.com.
What is Post Traumatic Love Disorder?
Post Traumatic Love Disorder is about about being stuck in a past dating or relationship situation or break up, that wasn’t good for you and you haven’t healed from it yet.
Post Traumatic Love Disorder can be any of the following:
- Bed hopping from man to man which is a way for them to avoid emotional intimacy with a man or a real relationship
- Focusing on your career and working to much, then using that as an excuse as to why you can’t meet the right man
- Constantly going from bad relationship to bad relationship
- Not being able to leave a bad relationship and just move on…sometimes you’re afraid to be alone.
How can you let go or bad break up and move on into a healthy relationship?
- Do a self assessment
- List out past relationships and list the lessons you’ve learned from each one
- Self care and self love
- Unconditional love for yourself
- Learn about yourself through the dating process
- Take baby steps toward your goal of meeting the right man
The fact of the matter is dating is not easy, and you’re going to need a support network to help you through the process, so you don’t get discouraged and want to give up.
So, when you’re ready, just take one step at a time and start working your way to healthy relationship with the right man.
If you want to know the secrets on where to meet men, then check out my eBook, “The Secrets on Where to Meet Men!” – Find out the 65 best places to meet men!