Show #91: My guest on the show is Abiola Abrams, Author & Passionate Living Coach at AbiolaTV.com.
What does it really mean to be mindful when it comes to dating?
When it comes to being mindful when it comes to dating, what that means is about being present in the moment on a date.
It’s important to be present and feel the joy and happiness of being where you’re at. Don’t think too far ahead about whether or not you could marry him. It’s only a first date and you just try to get to know him to see if you want to go out on a second date.
So that being said, here’s some ways you that will help you be more successful when it comes to dating:
- Listening to a man in an active way where you’re giving him your full attention.
- Stop thinking about whether or not he’s right or wrong for you
- Stop thinking about whether or not he likes you
- Stop trying to make a man fit into the category that you want
- Stop looking for everything on your checklist, because your checklist could be keeping you single!
- Stop thinking about whether or not he could be the one
- Stop thinking of every reason why it wouldn’t work with him
- Stop expecting him to have the looks that you’re attracted to
- Stop expecting him to be “your type”
- Be aware that what you want vs. what you need is completely different
- Superficial looks should not trump common values, interests and how he treats you
If you want to know the REAL secrets to meeting men, then check out my eBook, “The Secrets to Meeting Men!”…even if you’re shy!