=> Free Gift from Jonathon: How to Get Any Man to Open Up – Even if He’s Emotionally Unavailable!
Show is Available as iTunes Podcast – Subscribe
Show #44: My guest on the show is Jonathon Aslay, Dating & Relationship Coach for Women, at UnderstandMenNow.com.
Jonathon works with women to help them understand what men think and want from women, from a ‘guy’s guy’ point of view. He knows the male brain and how it works when it comes to dating and relationships.
Jonathon’s dating advice for women on commitment phobic men:
- Define what commitment means for you
- There are different levels of commitment, ask yourself what you require
- You have to have a talk with him about commitment…don’t assume!
- There’s a difference between men and boys
- Boys only think about themselves
- What should a woman do, if she’s dating a man who’s commitment phobic?
- Ask yourself, what do YOU want?
- Are YOUR needs being met?
- Are you finding that you’re frustrated all the time in the relationship?
- Is he giving you quality time?
- What does blending lives look like to you?
- When is the right time for you to move on?
- Move on when his actions don’t match his words
- The 5 C’s to a Successful Relationship
- Commitment Ready vs. Commitment Phobic
- There has a to be a “we”, not an “I” or “him”
Watch the Single in Stilettos Shows on YouTube