Show is Available as iTunes Podcast – Subscribe
Show #51: My guest on the show is Joe Amoia, Dating & Relationship Strategist at GPSforLove.com.
You’re an amazing woman! You’re strong, independent and have a successful career. Your friends and family can’t figure out why you’re single. They tell you that you’re beautiful, successful and have it all…everything that is, except the right man!
You’re pretty sure the reason why you’re single is because men are intimidated by a strong independent woman!
You think that men can’t handle you being as successful in your career, as they are in theirs. And they’re intimidated by the fact that you don’t really need a man, because you’re fine on your own and make enough money to support yourself.
While it is true, some men can be intimidated by you being so strong & independent, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe men aren’t really intimidated by you….maybe you’re making some of the biggest dating mistakes that strong, independent women can make!
The Biggest Dating Mistakes Strong Independent Women Make:
- Projecting yourself as self sufficient and having the attitude of, “I don’t need a man…I can take care of myself!”
- Forgetting to leave the masculine energy at the office
- Most strong, independent women want an alpha male, but don’t realize that an alpha male doesn’t want a woman with masculine energy
- Your career isn’t what is going to attract a man
- You have to analyze your love life and become aware of what’s not really working in your love life
- You have to learn how to be vulnerable (which a lot of strong, independent women have a hard time doing)
- You don’t let the guy earn your trust
- You’re afraid of getting hurt, so you put up a tough persona around a man